Sales Executive B2B
We’re on a mission to enable every business to spend less and focus on the things most important to them. Businesses make multiple operational and financial transactions every day. Too often this is a manual process with little insights. At Fuell, we want to change this with technology, design, and focus.
We’ve been working on an all-in-one corporate card and expense management software for over a year, and have customers like Scalpers, Aloha Poke, Pompeii, Atrys Health, and a hundred more on this journey with us.
We’re a growing team based in 🏙 Madrid and 🏝 Gran Canaria. Learn more about our story and culture here →
We launched our product in 2020 and we’ve been adjusting it based on customers’ needs. Over the past few months, we’ve started to see signals of product-market fit, which is something gradual, not discrete.
“Product/Market Fit Myths: Myth #1: Product market fit is always a discrete, big bang event; Myth #2: It’s patently obvious when you have product/market fit; ” — Ben Horowitz
More than a hundred companies like Scalpers, LlaoLlao, Tot-Em, or Atrys Health are already using our product. Our goal is to become the best expense management solution of the market and, to do so, we have a culture of continuous product improvement. Now we want to consolidate our growth in Spain and expand to other markets.
Historically, payment systems have been a traditional banking business. Related projects have built standalone products or solutions disconnected from their associated workflows.
Now, card-issuing platforms have matured and opened up for developers, and traditional banks are collaborating with fintech startups.
The way we like to put it: teams have historically adapted to banks, we’re adapting the way your team works. In the US, we can find million-dollar companies like Brex, Ramp or Divvy. In Europe, we can find many players like Pleo in northern Europe but none relevant enough relative to the market opportunity.
We’re in a good position because of our unique team, software architecture, and top-tier advisors.
We’re looking to hire a Sales Executive B2B to help us conquer the Spanish market and expand to other countries through consultative selling.
You’ll join a young team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Here we’re open to new initiatives, for business growth, and for fun. We strive for an environment of trust, where everyone feels comfortable talking to anyone and sharing our vision and ideas. We’re looking both for an incredible professional as well as someone with whom we can share our project and have fun in the day-to-day.
You’ll work with our Product and Customer Experience teams representing our clients and Fuell inside and outside the company. Our ideal candidate is a team player, a confident and charismatic Spanish-written and spoken communicator, and someone hungry for knowledge and growth.
What you’ll do
- Prospecting, identifying, and closing new potential clients. From cold calls to online meetings, follow-ups, and closing them!
- Focus on New Business generation to build a solid and ongoing pipeline.
- Define and report daily sales KPIs to the team and through our Hubspot CRM.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience working on B2B SaaS Sales.
- Startup mindset. Eager to build, grow, have fun, and enjoying the ride.
- Used to work based on sales goals. You’re performance and results-oriented.
- Attitude, ambition, and proactive. Excellent empathy with clients and your peers.
- Highly skilled in Spanish spoken and written communications to all types of audiences on business topics.
- Passionate about technology. You understand and can explain new concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Self-manager and self-motivated. You are detail-oriented, an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude, and a love for time self-management.
We try to meet market rates, adapting offers to each individual candidate. Compensation is structured with a base plus variable salary based on sales performance.
How to apply
Follow this Linkedin post to submit your application!
Learn about our hiring process here →